The need for change to happen in this world, has never been more urgent.
What is required is rapid global change in the way we work with resources and it needs to happen, right now.
There are numerous differences between having your Printed Circuit Board waste cut-offs and trims recycled by Pfane.
Offers Removal Of Waste
Offers Circular Recycling Of Waste
Saves a total of :
from entering our atmosphere.
Pfane has specialized in PCB manufacturing waste since 2016 and In 2020, we launched our North American operations in Canada (North Bay) and the USA (Gouverneur, NY)
Each Pfane facility has a capacity of 500 tons per month, so we are a fairly boutique operation and we work only with the most environmentally concscious manufacturers.
We deal on a first come first serve basis.
The clients we service, all receive:
01. Stable and long term relationships with a company who cares about the environmental and economical impact PCB waste has on the earth.
02. Market based rates for their PCB manufacturing waste. Because we use 100% of the waste in new products our rates are much more competitive than standard “collection for sale” rates.
03. Yearly recycling report, showing exactly what happens with your waste (5 year contract holders)
04. CO2e offset certificate for every ton of CO2 you save by recycling with Pfane. (5 year contract holders)
05. Low cost, and most eco friendly, shipping available (deducted from material value)
06. An online, realtime, recycling management software allowing you, our client, to view every detail of every gram of waste recycled.
We share our carbon savings with you! For every 5 tons of your manufacturing waste that Pfane recycles, we give you back 1ton CO2e. Proving you are saving the planet.OPEN A SERVICE CONTRACT
No Visits, No Shipping Samples, No need for sorting. ViewPas will offer perfectly clear results on the price per kg/lb Pfane will pay for your material. We scan your photos before we collect and once again after the material is collected and in our facility. You can then prepare the invoice for payment. It's that simple.